CA Final coaching classes in kalyan
- CA Final is the final step towards becoming a Chartered Accountant. CA Final Course has 2 groups with 3 subjects in each group.
- The passing criteria for CA Final is 40 % marks individually in each subject AND aggregate total of the marks of all the subjects in the particular group to be at least 50%
- Avighna has a team of Professional Teachers for CA Final Classes, which are
dedicated to make the student well prepared and well versed with entire syllabus
of CA Final and along with necessary guidance for the real world.
- Avighna conducts Prelims for CA Final Students to help them be practically ready
and confident for appearing the exams.
If you are looking for the best coaching classes for CA in Kalyan to help you prepare for the challenging CA Final exams, then Avighna is your one-stop solution. With its team of dedicated and experienced teachers, Avighna provides top-notch CA Final classes in Kalyan, covering all the subjects and concepts of the syllabus in detail. With a focus on practical knowledge and real-world guidance, Avighna’s coaching classes for CA Final aim to equip students with the necessary skills and confidence to excel in the exams. Furthermore, Avighna conducts prelims for CA Final students, which helps them gain practical experience and become well-prepared to tackle the exams with ease.
The Final Course has 8 Subjects divided into two groups:
Group 1 Contains –
- Financial Reporting
- Advance Financial Management
- Advance Auditing & Professional Ethics.
Group 2 contains –
- Direct Tax laws & International Tax
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Integrated Business Solutions
Student who has cleared CA Inter both Groups and completed
the article-ship training for 2 years along with the Advance ITT & GMCS, self paced modules and 6 months of study period is eligible for CA Final Exams. Advance ITT is the advance computer course conducted by ICAI for students to be well verse with the basic knowledge of MS Office, Tally etc. and Advance GMCS is conducted for development of communication & presentation skills.
Post becoming a Chartered Accountant there are vide avenues
open to the professional in the fields of Auditing, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation, Investment Banking and much more.