CFP, which stands for Certified Financial Planner, is a widely recognized professional designation offered by various organizations around the world. The CFP certification signifies expertise in financial planning and is highly regarded in the field of financial services and management. The first CFP certification program was established several decades ago and has since become a standard in the industry.
The CFP program is renowned for its comprehensive curriculum, covering a wide range of topics essential for financial planners. These include but are not limited to investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, and risk management. The program emphasizes both technical knowledge and ethical standards, preparing candidates to serve as competent and principled financial planning professionals.
CFP certification holds global recognition, acknowledged in numerous countries across the globe. It signifies a high level of competence and professionalism in the field of financial planning.
CFA course is divided into 3 Levels i.e., Level I, Level II, and Level III
CFA Level I Focuses on 10 Subjects
The weightage of each subject is different in different levels
|Module 1||FPSB Investment Planning Specialist|
|Module 2||FPSB Retirement and Tax Planning Specialist|
|Module 3||FPSB Risk and Estate Planning Specialist|
|Module 4||Integrated Financial Planning Course|
- A Valid International Passport
- The candidates must successfully complete their bachelor’s degree or an equivalent program from recognized universities or institutions in any stream.
- Candidates may also sign up for the CFP course if they are in the final year of their bachelor’s program. However, students must finish their Bachelor’s degree before the registration deadline for the CFP level 2 exam.
Obtaining the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification opens up a wide range of career options in the field of financial planning. Here are some of the career paths you can consider as a CFP:
- Financial Planner/Advisor
- Wealth Manager
- Retirement Planner
- Estate Planner
- Insurance Advisor
- Financial Educator
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Academia and Research