CMA Final Coaching Classes in Kalyan
CMA Final Classes
- If you’re looking to clear the CMA Final examination, you should know that it comprises of 8 subjects, grouped into two.
- To pass, you need to score a minimum of 40% in each subject, and your total aggregate marks across all subjects in that particular group should be at least 50%.
- The CMA Final batches will commence in January 2023, and the exam will be held in December 2023. If you’re searching for the best CMA coaching classes in Kalyan like us, this information can be very helpful to you.
Clearing the CMA Final examination is a significant milestone for aspirants looking to make a career in the field of management accounting. The CMA Final exam and subjects as mentioned above consists of eight subjects, which are further divided into two groups. To pass, candidates must secure a minimum of 40% marks in each subject and an aggregate total of at least 50% across all subjects in the particular group.
If you’re based in Kalyan and looking for the best CMA coaching classes in Kalyan, you have Avighna Classes can be your final destination. Our CMA Coaching Institute offers a wide range of teaching methods to help candidates prepare for the CMA Final examination. We have experienced faculty members, who have in-depth knowledge of the subject matter and can provide valuable insights and guidance to students to pass the CMA Exams successfully with the best CMA Classes in Kalyan. Enrollment and information regarding all the information are available. Visit us!
The Course has 8 subjects divided into two groups.
Group 1 Contains –
- Corporate Laws & Compliances
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making
- Direct tax laws and international taxation.
Group 2 contains –
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Indirect Tax Laws & Practice
- Cost & Management Audit
- Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuations.
The Professional once clearing the final examinations has avenues to vide market including areas of Practicing or Jobs which includes – Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Management; System Analyst; ERP Implementation; Cost Audit, Internal Audits; GST Audits; Consultancy; Registered Valuer and Much More…